Relianz Foods reserves its right to refuse to accept the return of product(s) if any of the conditions which are set out in our below returns policy are not complied with by you:
- All returns need to be communicated via email (email@example.com) or telephonically within 7 days of purchase. All returned stock will be reviewed by our QC team before any credit is passed.
- The batch number, expiry date, pics of the product and label along with the invoice number must be emailed to us in order for our quality control team to review.
- A 10% handling fee may be applied depending on the nature of the return outlined in the policy.
- No complaints will be accepted once the product has gone through a repacking or manufacturing process, as Relianz does not have control over these processes.
- The products being returned must be: In their original packaging, undamaged, and stored in adequate conditions thereby not compromising the integrity of the product. All products which have been out of our Warehouse for longer than 3 months cannot be returned.
- Relianz Foods shall under no circumstances be held liable for any damages to products of any nature whatsoever or short delivered stock, once the goods have been signed for.
- In the event of an unsatisfactory delivery of stock, you are welcome to return the damaged and or incorrect products upon delivery and indicate on the invoice the returned stock with the signature of Relianz Foods’ driver.
- Any short deliveries need to be indicated on the invoice along with the signature of the Relianz Foods’ driver.
- Should stock need to be returned and falls within our returns policy, we will gladly arrange an upliftment and credit for the returned stock.
- Relianz drivers will only uplift products on the upliftment form with matching batch numbers.
- It is important to sign the upliftment document confirming that we have uplifted the stock.
- Returning over-ordered or slow-selling stock will incur a handling fee of 10%. Returns will only be approved as per point 5 of the returns policy. ‘Buy out lines’ that have been specially sourced, produced or packed as per your request cannot be returned whatsoever.
- In the event of possible stock contamination, infestation, or foreign objects, Relianz will need to be notified immediately. A Relianz representative will come and inspect the stock and a full investigation will need to be completed in order to approve the return of the stock in question by our QC Team. If found that the product conforms to the product specifications sheet we can not accept a return or provide a credit.
- Under no circumstances shall Relianz Foods be held liable for any loss of business, fines and or reputational damage based on product specification deviation. It is imperative to manage raw material risk based on your agreed-upon contracts with third parties.